Here at Miami Vein Center we accept the following insurances:
- AETNA – All plans except QHP plan
- Ambetter Sunshine Health
- AVMED – All plans
- Florida Blue
Blue Cross & Blue Shield – HMO & PPO
Blue Options & Network Blue & More
Health Options – BCBS HMO
- Cigna – HMO, Open Access, POS, EPO, PPO
Cigna CareLink,Cigna Local Plus, Local Plus & More
- Coventry – HMO, PPO, POS, Medicare & Carelink
- Commercial Insurance
- Great West – PPO, HMO, POS & Open Access
- First Health
- Humana – HMO, PPO, POS, EPO & Open Access
- Medicare Complete (UHC)
- NHP- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Secured Horizon (UHC)
- VISTA – FHK
- United HealthCare: Commercial, Golden Rule, Oxford, Evercare Medicare, Choice Plus, AARP, UMR, NHP Commercial, Navigate, Core,OneNet PPO, NHP
Please remit referrals from primary physicians as required by HMO plans. Patients with Out-of-Network benefits can be seen with their insurance carrier. All patients are subject to Co-pay, Co-Insurance, and deductible at time services are rendered.
If you have any questions or would like us to check your benefits, please feel free to contact our office at (305) 930-8941.
For information on pricing without insurance, please contact our office.
Please note, Spider Vein Treatment or Schlerotherapy Treatments are NOT covered by Insurance.